[Linphone-developers] [iOS] Scrolling Freezes The Remote Video Stream

From: powerqian
Subject: [Linphone-developers] [iOS] Scrolling Freezes The Remote Video Stream
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 21:26:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I'm developing app based on Linphone iOS. One issue I found is that the
remote video stream will be frozen(not  updating) when I have a UIScrollView
on the screen and user scrolls.

When scrolling, UIScrollView takes over the main thread and run loop mode is
set to UITrackingRunLoopMode. It may block the remote video stream. Are
there any work around to make the remote video stream work normally? Since
the local self portrait video stream is not frozen when scrolling, so I
think maybe there's a way to render the remote video stream properly.

Thanks.