[Linphone-developers] iOS 5 device linphone app crash

From: alpesh prajapati
Subject: [Linphone-developers] iOS 5 device linphone app crash
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 16:03:12 +0530

After compiling the libraries (make all) and building the XCode project, when trying to run on my iOS 5 device, I got a crash at LinphoneManager.m:

        //init audio session
        AVAudioSession *audioSession = [AVAudioSession sharedInstance];
        BOOL bAudioInputAvailable= audioSession.inputAvailable; /* HERE */

Because AVAudioSession::inputAvailable requires iOS 6

please provide solution for iOS 5.

--
Kind Regards,
Alpesh Prajapati