Re: [Linphone-developers] Blutooth headset issues iOS built from latest

From: BIENKOWSKI Guillaume
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Blutooth headset issues iOS built from latest repositories
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 17:10:48 +0200

Hello Luiz,

We get some reports of failing bluetooth as well, this is strange.
We'll try to look at it.

Regards,

Guillaume BIENKOWSKI
http://www.belledonne-communications.com/
sip:address@hidden

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 4:26 PM, Luiz Silva <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Luis,

I'm having the same issue with the bluetooth but it only happen on the iPhone 5s. The same code works on the iPhone 4s.
The only issue I have on the iPhone 4s is a big delay (around 10s) when switching from/to bluetooth while the call is running.

Now the no audio on the bluetooth on the 5s is a mystery as I don't see any error messages.

I hope someone can help us.