[Linphone-developers] Linphone compilation error when execute make zip c

From: Harsh
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone compilation error when execute make zip command (othercherry pick)
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 03:35:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All,

I am new to linphone and trying to compile it on my windows machine.

My System configuration and installed software/dependencies for linphone are
as below:

windows-7 32-bit OS platform

installed MinGW.exe
installed MINGW32 (mingw32-git.exe)
installed inno compiler for build exe

When i execute *make zip* command that time got error :-

cp: cannot stst '/usr/.bin/libbzrtp-0.dll' : No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [other-cherrypick] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/c/sources/linphone'
make : *** [zip] Error 2

Please find attached screenshot of my compilation.

<http://nongnu.13855.n7.nabble.com/file/n185296/make-exe.jpg>

Do i miss anything? Is there any dependency problem? Please let me know.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Harsh Jain