[Linphone-developers] How To Establish Audio Conference With Android

From: Jinjins Van
Subject: [Linphone-developers] How To Establish Audio Conference With Android
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 18:01:01 +0800

Hi all,

I describe my issue in my last letter < About Linphone Audio Conference Problems By Java> .

Now I’m doubt that maybe my thinking about add a linphonecall to conference is incomplete or even wrong. Does anyone ever add some linphone calls into a conference

that achieve 3+ callers talking to each other at the same time? Could you share that how you realize that function and which APIs you call in the program?

BTW, I code with Android, so if you have ever realized that function with Android, that would be better. Thank you!

Best regards.