[Linphone-developers] [Linphone App] Link for the new app tutorial

From: Vicky Dhas
Subject: [Linphone-developers] [Linphone App] Link for the new app tutorial
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 18:02:12 +0800

HEllo Developers,

Understand the linphone code have lot many features and details mentioned for the iOS app. I want to test and implement only the calling and contacts assigned in SIP server for this user's presence.

What are the minimal libraries that needs to be imported as there are many dependencies I face when I start a basic app.

Please help.

Thanks,

Regards,
Vicky Dhas