[Linphone-developers] Linphone audio problem

From: Amira Elsayed Ismail
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone audio problem
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 08:48:25 +0200

Dear All,

I had a problem before to compile linphone library and I got an advice to change my windows machine and use linux machine,
now I have successfully compile it and making a simple activity inside linphone project and it works fine,
then I have set linphone project as a library and create my new custom project and add linphone project as library.

The problem now that the audio is not working in my new custom project, it works fine in the activity inside linphone project, but not working it the project that I created.

So can anyone please help me understand what is the problem ??

Thanks in Advance
Best Regards,
Amira