[Linphone-developers] Preview Video (Web Plugin)

From: Thomas Blakey
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Preview Video (Web Plugin)
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 15:39:39 +0100

Hello

I am having a few problems with the preview video of the linphone web plugin on chrome on windows 7.

When the preview video is loaded it leaves an empty box, despite the video object html element being appended to the html in the same way as the main video which works fine, and the same way the main video is appended in web.linphone.org. To fix this empty box I set a timeout in the JavaScript, which after x amount of time sets the css position to absolute, which causes the preview video to appear. If I were to initially set the position to absolute in the style sheet, the video remains hidden.

Is this a known error with the preview video, or is this something unique to me, and thus something I am doing wrong.

Thanks

Thomas Blakey