[Linphone-developers] Creating SIP service like your "Free SIP Service"

From: Josip Bernat
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Creating SIP service like your "Free SIP Service"
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 10:49:21 +0200

Hi guys!

I’m very interested in your iOS SDK and I would like to implement it in my existing chat application.
For that purpose I need to enable SIP service on my Ubuntu server and that’s the thing that bothers me a lot. I can’t find easy to install SIP service or maybe tutorial on the web. Do you have some tutorials for installation SIP service like your free one?
While I was googling I found OpenSIPS, Kamailio and Asterisk SIP services but since I’m new to this field it all sounds really complicated.
I would really appreciate if you can point me out with some directions or maybe some existing installation.

--
Srdačan pozdrav / Best regards.

CLOVER STUDIO Ltd.
OIB: 01338647868