[Linphone-developers] How to generate linphone-web-sdk

From: liuyj
Subject: [Linphone-developers] How to generate linphone-web-sdk
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 17:46:25 +0800

Hello,
I'm new to linphone develop, I've compiled linphone-web-plugin sucessful in windows platform, but I can't find the linphone.js for web UI , and I also compiled the lp-gen-wraper,
I can use this tool to generate a directory named linphone in which I can find many js file.   how to build linphone-web-sdk to generate a whole linphone.js?
Thanks
Andy