[Linphone-developers] G.722 support in linphone-web

From: Urban Sedlar
Subject: [Linphone-developers] G.722 support in linphone-web
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 19:25:22 +0200

Hello,

I'm having trouble using G.722 in the linphone web plugin (testing both on windows and on mac). It is shown in the codec list when I inspect core.audioCodecs, but it's not present in the SDP of the invite (I was expecting to see RTP type 9, but only got 124, 111, 110, 0, 8 and 101). This is the latest 1.0.6.

The same thing works fine in the desktop version of the Linphone (tested on Windows), where 9 is also offered.

Any ideas what I can try to make it work?

Thanks!

-Urban