[Linphone-developers] [Need assistance] For showing presence of user in

From: Vicky Dhas
Subject: [Linphone-developers] [Need assistance] For showing presence of user in contact list
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 16:33:43 +0800

Hi Developers,

I am new to the C language usage but understand the iOS Side of LinePhone App.

I have created the same app wrapper over the application to customise the existing app of LinPhone as per my requirement.

I have listed down the contact list but I want to show the presence of each list item as (Online,Offline,Away,Busy) …. Beside the contact.

Can you guide me to do the needful flow and understanding as the source that is with C & Objective C is a bit bouncer to me.

Appreciate your kind help.

Thanks,

Regards,
Vicky Dhas | Solutions Architect

Please consider the impact to the environment before printing this email