[Linphone-developers] Issue in the open source code

From: Dheeraj Pal
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Issue in the open source code
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 02:39:53 +0530

Hello,

We have downloaded your open source code which you have provided on your website 'http://www.linphone.org/'. We are able to use the VOIP feature using that. As we are about to develop the Android application for Free calling and free Chat around the world, hence we tried to integrate your provided source code with the 'Elastix' server; because 'Elastix' is also an open source communications server software that brings together Email and  IM collaboration functionality.

However, there is something missing in your source code due to which we are unable to integrate VOIP and Chat feature together. Because as of now we have to create two different user ID's for single user to let him Call and chat, and which is a wrong way. We want a single User ID to do this. So let me know if you have hidden something like Files or code in your Source code intentionally, because we have to make our application to Call and Chat in a proper way. Let me know if a Elastix server is good or Free PBX or any other server software should be much better than that.

Further, let us know if it's possible for you to modify the source code for us according to our requirements. If yes, then we will provide you our requirements like new Logo, Name of the company which should be on the Application etc and you just need to apply those modifications in the source code in a complete way and after that provide us the modified source code.

Kindly let us know if you can do it free or if it's a paid service then let me know the price for the same.

Awaiting your response.

Thanks & Regards,

Dheeraj Pal
Contact : +91-9780780350