Re: [Linphone-developers] Belle-sip broke when From is the Tel uri

From: Calvin Cheung
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Belle-sip broke when From is the Tel uri
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 09:13:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,all
    I just don't understand why the belle-sip response "400 Bad Request"
when invited with the tel uri. If belle-sip-uri module can't parse the tel
uri, you can process the invite event in sal layer. When I use the old
version with exosip,it can't parse the tel uri as well,but I can get the
entire “From” domain(like
"<tel:076926991032;phone-context=+86;user=phone>"), so I can handle it in
call_received() method which's in "callbacks.c" file.
    Thanks.
    Calvin Chueng
    From Guangzhou, China