Re: [Linphone-developers] Push notifications - iOS and Android

From: mcyep
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Push notifications - iOS and Android
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 21:06:32 -0700 (PDT)

Inside "alert" should contains "loc-args" (array of string), string values to
appear in place of the format specifiers in "loc-key"

{
  "aps":
  {
        "badge":"1",
        "alert": { "loc-key":"IC_MSG", "loc-args":["14075551234"] },
        "sound":"ring.caf"
  },
  "call-id":"14075551234"
}

Furthermore, LinphoneAppDelegate -> processRemoteNotification expect
"call-id" as a root element.

regards
MC

Luiz Silva wrote