[Linphone-developers] Push notifications - iOS and Android

From: Luiz Silva
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Push notifications - iOS and Android
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 12:23:23 -0400

Hello,

I'm trying to send push notifications to the iOS app but I can't get the caller ID to be displayed on the notification.

This is the message I'm sending (found on other email from this list)

{
  "aps": {
  "badge":"1",
        "alert": { "loc-key":"IC_MSG" },
        "call-id":"14075551234",
        "sound":"ring.caf"
    }
}

Is that the correct message to send to iOS?

Now on Android, the push messages are just meant for the chat or to wake-up the app on incoming call?

Thank you,

Luiz