Re: [Linphone-developers] Building a custom linphone web client

From: Saumar Hajjar
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Building a custom linphone web client
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 11:15:48 -0300

In the linphone-web-plugin source, there's a folder doc/tutorials with basic html/js files.
I managed to write a simple web app using the following:
- tutorials folder
- linphone.org/docs/linphone-web
- web.linphone.org source

Em 16/4/2014 07:24, Saumil Gandhi escreveu:
Hi,

I'm trying to build my own web page and use the linphone-web plugin. I've done web development before, but am not familiar with handlebars.js or how the current linphone JS code is structured.

Here's what I want to do when someone logs into my web app:
  1. Initiate the linphone object
  2. automatically log the user in to their linphone account (I have their credentials)
  3. On clicking a button, automatically dial a pre-determined SIP account
  4. Display the controls and video calling area in a custom div on my page
How do I initialize the core object so that I can use it persistently?
What JS files do I need to include on my page to make this happen?

Thanks,
Saumil