Re: [Linphone-developers] crashing in belle-sip linphone iOS

From: Cameron Ambrose
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] crashing in belle-sip linphone iOS
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 22:37:04 -0600

Jehan,

Understood. I think I've got a handle on it now. I do not know why the call's dest_proxy is getting munged. I am certainly not explicitly overwriting it in my app.

However, it does happen before the 2nd call comes in so I am trapping it now and going to see if I can just repair it before the 2nd call is answered.

Thanks for your insights,
Cam

Hi Cam,

Nothing new in your finding. MD->username is null probably because the proxy_config is wrong.
Since we engineer out eXosip, we performed hundreds of commits.  So far, I don't see any evidence spotting belle-sip.

Cheers

Jehan
www.linphone.org