Re: [Linphone-developers] Bug related to custom_rules.xml file.

From: Sylvain Berfini
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Bug related to custom_rules.xml file.
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2014 15:59:26 +0200

Hi Rodrigo,

When you change the package name in the custom_rules.xml file, you also have to update the path to the sounds in the res/raw/linphonerc-factory and res/raw-sw600dp/linphonerc-factory files (and change the package name in The Manifest where the comment <!-- Change package ! --> is put.

Best regards.

---
Sylvain Berfini
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications