[Linphone-developers] Bug related to custom_rules.xml file.

From: Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Bug related to custom_rules.xml file.
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 10:56:20 -0300

Hi.
I'm working with linphone-android and I possibly found a bug related to
custom_rules.xml file and the calling control tone.

When I use linphone-android to call someone, I can hear the calling control
tone perfectly.
However, If I change the package name, by editing the custom_rules.xml file, in
property named "linphone.package.name", the compilation result is an APK that
has a bug:

    if I call someone using this changed APK, I can't hear the calling control
tone. In fact it gives me 100% silence.

Does someone know how to fix it?

Thanks a lot.

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho.