[Linphone-developers] Cross Compiling Linphone to ARM

From: Mike Winter \(Miwin\)
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Cross Compiling Linphone to ARM
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 20:01:05 -0000

Hi

I am new to the List, so I am just attempting to learn my way round linphone. I would like to cross compile linphone to an ARM processor, and have found the following link as to how to do it:

http://embedfun.blogspot.co.uk/2011/08/cross-compiling-linphone.html

I have followed it through successfully to the point of cross compiling libav, when I get some errors. When I enter:

./configure --prefix=$PREFIX --enable-cross-compile \
--cross-prefix=arm-none-linux-gnueabi- \
--arch=armv6 --target-os=linux \
--disable-ffserver --disable-ffplay --disable-ffprobe

I get
Unknown option "--disable-ffserver".

so if I remove the disables:
./configure --prefix=$PREFIX --enable-cross-compile \
--cross-prefix=arm-none-linux-gnueabi- \
--arch=armv6 --target-os=linux

I get
arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc is unable to create an executable file.
C compiler test failed.

I am unsure what to do next. Can anyone give me some advice

Thank you for any help out there!

Mike