[Linphone-developers] Diverting calls or transfering

From: Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Diverting calls or transfering
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 09:39:09 -0300

Hi.

I'm studying the documentation about linphone core.  I'm reading about linphone_core_transfer_call  and linphone_core_transfer_call_to_another.
I have to say that I'm still a bit confused about the differences of utility from such methods.

Despite my doubts about it, I need to implement a way of diverting calls in Linphone-Android.

Could it be a good idea to implement call divert using one of these 2 methods? Or is it better to do what I have suggested in my last message?
I still prefer a way of sending the SIP STATUS : 302 message to the caller.

Any hint will be very very helpful!

Thanks a lot!

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho.