Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone-iphone UI issues with iOS 7.1 SDK

From: BIENKOWSKI Guillaume
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone-iphone UI issues with iOS 7.1 SDK
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 09:06:31 +0100

Hello Peter,

Could you try to reinstall the application?
We've changed the dial button state from Disabled by default to Enabled all the time, since we introduced the "BIS" feature.
The problem is that installing the application through XCode sometimes forgets to update the XIB files, so my feeling is that your XIB is not updated on your phone. We see this all the time when developping..
Uninstalling and re-installing the app usually fixes the problem.

Cheers,

Guillaume BIENKOWSKI
http://www.belledonne-communications.com/
sip:address@hidden