Re: [Linphone-developers] Transfer all media rtp packets through proxy s

From: kaushik parmar
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Transfer all media rtp packets through proxy server
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 13:51:41 +0530

I am using custom proxy server. Created socket connection and provided ip and port in Proxy textbox of Userprofile of linphone. I am fetching Packets there and send it to voip switch. I was able to get SIP related packets. Now I want to know how can i pass all rtp packets through this proxy.

On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 1:44 PM, Julien Chavanton <address@hidden> wrote:
Which proxy server are you using ?