Re: [Linphone-developers] Logging in androidsound_opensles.cpp

From: Sylvain Berfini
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Logging in androidsound_opensles.cpp
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 09:33:22 +0100

Hi Bryant,

The easiest way to log is to use the ms_message/ms_warning/ms_error API, but in order for it to work you have to check the Debug checkbox in the advance section of the settings.

By the way, note the androidsound_opensles.cpp is only used on Android KitKat (4.4), so it's also normal you don't see your logs if you are using a previous version of Android.

Best regards.

---
Sylvain Berfini
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications