Re: [Linphone-developers] Failed to build after upgraded Xcode 5.1 with

From: BIENKOWSKI Guillaume
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Failed to build after upgraded Xcode 5.1 with iOS 7.1 SDK
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 09:32:26 +0100

Ok so in order:

- Remove the arm64 arch in XCode 5.1 targets, we're not (yet) compiling the SDK in 64 bits. It compiles in 64 bits for Linux but we didn't test it yet for iOS, and the drawback is way more memory consumption so..

- Warning in BCG729 : update your linphone-iphone repo, I just pushed a fix for this

- Richard: the warnings are issued because the assembly code from FFMPEG has alignment issues. They are not (yet) a reason for Apple to reject the apps, so for the time being you can ignore them.

Regards,

Guillaume BIENKOWSKI
http://www.belledonne-communications.com/
sip:address@hidden