Re: [Linphone-developers] Failed to build after upgraded Xcode 5.1 with

From: powerqian
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Failed to build after upgraded Xcode 5.1 with iOS 7.1 SDK
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 20:16:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Guillaume,

Thanks for the response. I successfully build the linphone, with a change I
made to the source because of a weird error.

The error occurred at linphone-iphone/submodules/bcg729/include. The source
code was

#ifndef BASICOPERATIONSMACROS_H
#define BASICOPERATIONSMACROS__H

#include "fixedPointMacros.h"

#endif /* ifndef BASICOPERATIONSMACROS_H */

The complier reported error and said something like BASICOPERATIONSMACROS__H
should be BASICOPERATIONSMACROS_H, so I changed it. After the changes it can
compile.

Not sure whether it's related or not.