[Linphone-developers] Logging in androidsound_opensles.cpp

From: Bryant Bunderson
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Logging in androidsound_opensles.cpp
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 23:31:49 +0000

Hello all,

Any ideas how to make logging work from androidsound_opensles.cpp?
I am trying to watch the behavior of the functions in the androidsound_opensles.cpp file but all my attempts have failed to output log messages using ms_message() and __android_log_print(). I have added the LOCAL_LDLIBS += -llog -ldl to the Android.mk file.

Thank you. Your help is appreciated.