[Linphone-developers] How to use H.264 Encoder in mediastreamer2

From: 曹贵林
Subject: [Linphone-developers] How to use H.264 Encoder in mediastreamer2
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 18:11:53 +0800

Hi Buddies,

Build Env:
Ubuntu 12.04 32-bit / Linphone 3.7

I am trying to embed VoIP into my current working applicaiton.

I build linphone on Ubuntu 12.04, and run mediastreamer2/tools/mediastream. If
I specify playlaod type as 102, which means H264, the program says such error:
  No encoder available for payload 102:H264.

I go into the source code of mediastreamer2 and find all video encoder
MSFilterDesc objects are created in mediastreamer2/src/videofilters/videoenc.c
But there is no enoder filter for H264.  And I checked header file
mediastreamer2/include/mediastreamer2/allfilters.h, there is no ID defined for
H264 encoder.

Does anybody tell me how to use H264 encoder in mediastreamer2?

Thanks!

--------
Dennis Cao