Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone iOS 7 AVCaptureConnection deprecated

From: BIENKOWSKI Guillaume
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone iOS 7 AVCaptureConnection deprecated
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 09:19:42 +0100

Try using our source code, the one you're referring to is 2 years old!

git.linphone.org/linphone-iphone.git

The compilation process is not that hard!

Guillaume BIENKOWSKI
http://www.belledonne-communications.com/
sip:address@hidden

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 6:03 AM, Praveen kumar <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello ,

    I have took linphone source from this repository https://github.com/GargoyleSoftware/voip-client-ios . That worked with some build setups . The video call working fine between iOS 6 but when i call between iOS 7 devices, no video is coming (the video screen stays gray colour in iOS 7 but in iOS 6 the video screen appears pink colour before video starts). I do no what happened in this . Need any extra customisation for iOS 7? . i'll be grateful if you could help me .
thank you in advance .