[Linphone-developers] linphone-android don't ring on "Remote Ringing" wi

From: Felipe Wagner
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linphone-android don't ring on "Remote Ringing" with custom package name.
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 14:16:49 -0300

Hello,

I was testing linphone-android, to make a custom build.

I've just change the custom_build.xml to my package name and the required AndroidManifest lines to the same name.

When i try to make a call, after dialing the number, i don't receive the ringing tone, i only start to receive the audio when the call is answered.

if i revert the changes in custom_xml and AndroidManifest everything goes fine.

am I missing something here?

Best Regards

Felipe Wagner