[Linphone-developers] Linphone and Mobotix T24

From: Thorsten Regner
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone and Mobotix T24
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 07:18:53 +0100

Hello,

i'm new here. And i hope you can help me.
I want to use Linephone with the Mobotix T24.
But i have two problems - the first problem is,
if i take the "Account Setup Assistant" then "I already have a SIP account"
i can't set the right user data - because the Mobotix need a username like *300
a password like 300 (thats ok) and the domain ist for example "172.16.0.69"
but with this Settings i can't press "Apply"
And the second one is, if i try fake user data like "q" "q" "q" and after this i
change the settings - Linphone don't take care of this settings the program
always have the old settings to use ?
The main Problem is, that it isn't possible to set an username like "*300"
but the Mobotix need the Username like the internal Phonenumber :(

THX Goofy