[Linphone-developers] New User-Agent LinphoneAndroid is replying with co

From: Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho
Subject: [Linphone-developers] New User-Agent LinphoneAndroid is replying with code 488. Why?
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 17:39:03 -0200

Hi.
After cloning and using the new linphone-android, I got an issue that there
wasn't before. I guess this issue is related to the new header field
"Supported". Could someone comment my description bellow, please?

A) With the linphone-android gotten from the Google store, the SIP REGISTER
message doesn't have the header field "Supported".  With this soft phone,
everything is OK. REGISTER and INVITE works ok. I have tested it with devices A
and B. A registered in B.

b) With the linphone-android cloned with Git, last saturday, and compiled by
me, the SIP REGISTRAR message includes the new header field  "Supported". For
example:
     Supported: replaces, outbound.
     By executing the same test, A registering in B, B replay 200 OK, as usual.
But the SIP message 200 OK from B doesn't confirm that the server has those
capabilities: "replaces" and "outbound".
     After this, A sends the status message with code 488.

So,
1) Why the new linphone-android started to send the "Supported" header field in
REGISTRAR request?
2) After the status message 488, every message sent from B to A is interpreted
as bad request. What should do to fix this issue?
3) Should the linphone-android send the status message with code 488 in this
situation?

Any hint will be very helpful!
Thanks a lot.
Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho.

P.S.:

User-Agent from Google store Linphone-android is:  2.2.1.1
User-Agent from git cloned Linphone-android is: 2.2.1.1-71-g62100bd