Re: [Linphone-developers] how to compile Linphone on Xcode5

From: .: Informatica Milano - www.informatica-milano.com
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] how to compile Linphone on Xcode5
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 09:09:42 +0100

Hi Amir! I've used that guide, but i see too many errors.

BIENKOWSKI Guillaume: i've followed the readme (that has same instructions of Amir's guide) but i've jumped this line:

"Make sure that /opt/local/bin (macport tools) arrives first in your PATH env variable, so that the macport tools are taken in place of the versions brought by Apple in /usr/bin. Otherwise the build will fail with obscure errors"

What does it mean? I'm using Mavericks!

Thanks for the support