Re: [Linphone-developers] submodules/externals/ffmpeg/library.mak

From: Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] submodules/externals/ffmpeg/library.mak
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 09:24:42 -0200

Hi Guillaume.

I finished the compilation of linphone-android on MAC. The build was successful. I got the linphone-sdk.jar too. Thanks.
Now I have to open the linphone-android project on ADT. I will try it now.

Do you use ADT or Android Studio?
Does someone here is using the Android Studio?

Regards.
Rodrigo  Pimenta Carvalho.