Re: [Linphone-developers] Build Linphone on Mac

From: Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Build Linphone on Mac
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 14:34:50 -0200

Hi .

In my work place we have some links of connection with Internet. I just give up one and chose another with a better throughput.
It seems to me that, when you try to clone the linphone, some parts will be downloaded from different places (Ex: libzrtpcpp) . If there is some link problem (ex: bad throughput performance) with some of those places, the clone will not have every needed file. I'm not sure about it, but it is what I think about the clone action.

Try to clone linphone some times and try to uni the content of all clones in one unique clone, than maybe you will have all needed file.

Br,
Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho.