Re: [Linphone-developers] Question about autogen.sh and missing file/dir

From: Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Question about autogen.sh and missing file/directory.
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 19:28:26 -0200

Ok. I had suspect about it and tried to solve it on emacs.
But emacs didn't shown me those characters. So, can it be solved on vi ?
Thanks.
Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho.

Em 29/01/2014, às 18:00, Nick Briggs <address@hidden> escreveu:

You've got the wrong line-endings -- they're PC "CRLF" instead of Unix "LF".   It's telling you it can't find the shell named "/bin/sh<CR>" (^M == control-M == carriage return).   You need to delete all the carriage returns in the files you're working with (where did these files come from?  Nobody would normally distribute files for a Unix system with <CRLF> line-endings)

-- Nick Briggs