Re: [Linphone-developers] How many files is there in linphone-android

From: Sylvain Berfini
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] How many files is there in linphone-android
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 12:56:21 +0100

Hi Rodrigo,

I guess you missed the submodules.
To fix it, in the top directory of the project, run the following command:
$ git submodule update --recursive --init
Then try the compilation again.

Cheers.

---
Sylvain Berfini
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications

Le 2014-01-29 12:13, Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho a écrit :
Hi.

I have checked out the linphone-android via git.
But, I'm getting problems to compile it. For example, the compilation
process complains that the file
"submodules/externals/ffmpeg/library.mak" can't be found.

How many files is there in total for the linphone-android checkout? I
just want to be sure that my checkout didn't fail.

Thanks a lot.
Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho.