Re: [Linphone-developers] compile linphone in mingw

From: Gaetan Abessolo
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] compile linphone in mingw
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 00:43:13 +0100

there is 6 months ago i have succeeded to compile linphone 3.5.99 Under mingw
it tooks me 2 months and i must say that nobody helped me...

so i've decided to create a website and upload all my binaries (.dll, .exe)  but i will sell my binaries
if you are interested the price is 1000€

Regards

2014-01-22 Gregory H. Nietsky <address@hidden>