[Linphone-developers] account wizard rejects user names starting with a

From: Ralf Jung
Subject: [Linphone-developers] account wizard rejects user names starting with a digit (required by sipgate)
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 20:31:34 +0100

Dear Linphone developers,

looking for well-working SIP clients on Linux, I recently stumbled upon
Linhpone. Unfortunately, I was unable to even try it as the account
wizard would refuse to accept my login data. The "Apply" button just
stays disabled even when I enter all my data, with no indication to why
this is.
This has been reported in Debian as
<http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=700045> but I'm not
sure whether it was brought upstream already.

Kind regards
Ralf