Re: [Linphone-developers] How to set SIP address for downloaded contact

From: Metzing Dániel
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] How to set SIP address for downloaded contact (iOS)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 16:49:50 +0100

To whom it may concern,

i have been working with linphone for a while, and i can not figure out one
thing.

I am downloading a contact, as a JSON object, with first name, last name, and a
SIP extension. I have finally managed to integrate the contact into the native
address book, but i can not figure out, how to set the contents SIP account. I
can not find any ABAddressBook property, which could hold the URL, nor figure
out the way, you guys do it. Please help me out on this one.

Regards,
Daniel