Re: [Linphone-developers] liblinphone xcode project

From: Hedi Riahi
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] liblinphone xcode project
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 09:42:09 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Guillaume
 thank you for response
Capture d’écran 2014-01-17 à 10.37.46.png
Hedi Riahi

Le 17 janv. 2014 à 10:25, Guillaume BIENKOWSKI <address@hidden> a écrit :

Hello,

Could you elaborate on the errors you have?
Maybe paste them and provide a screenshot of your Xcode config?

Regards,
Guillaume

Le 17 janv. 2014 à 10:13, Hedi Riahi <address@hidden> a écrit :

Hi linphone developers
i want to ask about liblinphone and xcode project, how can i integrate liblinphone sdk safely in my own xcode project
i build successfully linphone for iOS platform and it works without any problems , but problems start to appear when i'm trying to use liblinphone sdk with my own project , many errors
i solve some of them by adding  path headers of some librarys in  "Build Settings ---> Header Search Paths "
but there  is many others errors
please help me about that
best regards
Hedi Riahi