This new version brings signifiants improvements and a new SIP stack, Belle-Sip.
A tarball version if Belle-sip is available :
+Application level improvements:
* It is now possible to configure multiple proxy accounts with different transports (UDP, TCP, TLS)
* can work with IPv6 and IPv4 simultaneously
* User can choose video rendering method on Linux
* Video HD formats support added, leveraging on multiple cores for encoding if available
* Keyboard can be used for DTMF input
* Faster and highly responsive UI thanks to fully asynchronous operation of the liblinphone.
* Add-on of opus codec
+Liblinphone level improvements thanks to new "belle-sip" SIP stack:
* multiple SIP transports simultaneously now allowed
* IP dual stack: can use IPv6 and IPv4 simultaneously
* fully asynchronous behavior: no more lengthly DNS or connections
* sip.instance parameter (RFC5626)
* alias parameter (RFC5923)
* better management of network disconnections
* SIP/TLS handled through lightweight polarssl library (instead of openssl)
* SIP transaction state machines improved (RFC6026)
* Privacy API (RFC3323, RFC3325)
* Full support of rich presence in (RFC4480)
* Better handling of sips scheme in URIs.
Don't hesitate to send translations, feedbacks or bug reports.