Re: [Linphone-developers] Windows mingw build of current git

From: Dang Quang Vinh
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Windows mingw build of current git
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 18:48:43 +0100

Thank you very much, Angelo

From: address@hidden [mailto:address@hidden On Behalf Of Angelo
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2013 6:46 PM
To: address@hidden

On 12/27/2013 5:35 PM, Dang Quang Vinh wrote:

Dear Quinn and all,

I think it’s great if someone can write a tutorial to build linphone (for Android) in MS Windows environment

Hi Dang,

I think there seem to at least three of us being stuck with compiling under mingw.

Be assured, that I will share my success if I will ever manage.
At the moment I'm quite lost though :-(