[Linphone-developers] Incorrect registration state

From: dio.chang
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Incorrect registration state
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 07:37:36 +0000

Hi All,

I got some issue on registration state.

I have a SIP server, and my client (iphone) connect to my SIP server via "local ip address" was success and the registration state show “Registered”,
but while I connect SIP server via  “DDNS”, the registration state will always show “Register in progress”.
At this time I double check the SIP server, the client is register success. Any suggestions with this issue?

Thanks in advance.

My Client: iOS (iPhone, iPAD)
Linphone-iPhone information:
commit a25e6f83741ebfc4402390449d885efa20cf1345
Date: Fri Dec 20 14:05:20 2013 +0100
Message: update linphone