Re: [Linphone-developers] No Channel available error in Linphone-android

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] No Channel available error in Linphone-android while signing in.
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 23:24:28 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I think I am doing a mistake while building the code in eclipse, Below are
the steps by which I am able to run the code with and without error

*Without Error*
1. Get the code from Git.
2. Run the "make" command.
3. Import the Code in eclipse.
4. Run from Eclipse without cleaning or rebuilding the code.

*With Error*
1. Do the same upto Step-3.
2. Clean the code and then build code.
3. Run the code and it will start making the above errors.

I guess the problem here is that in First case, the code in build by
*MAKEFILE(which internally uses ant to build the code)*, but in the second
case, *I am not using the ANT build *but simple doing clean/build of
eclipse.

I tried to build the code with ant in eclipse, but I guess I am not
following the correct order of commands to run.

It will be very helpful, if someone can tell me the correct order of the ant
commands.

Thanks in advance.