[Linphone-developers] Chat System

From: John Bishop
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Chat System
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 01:05:38 +0700

Hi,

I use linphone with Asterisk 11.6, enable message system on adterisk ancd can receive and send message, only i not understand how can configure to show the sip friends online/ofline, show me only offline.
I see on the ver for iphone and androd that have the possibility to send the photo like message, what have to enabled on the server to send/receive the photo also ? i no found the way to receive/send it correctly....

Thank you in advance for every answer/suggestion

Regards