Re: [Linphone-developers] Latest iOS branch fails to authenticate and ot

From: Richard Zinn
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Latest iOS branch fails to authenticate and other broken things
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 07:18:39 -0800

I checked out:
commit b2904d4c043b798dbfe2c62d956ebd3609e7ffc1
Author: Guillaume BIENKOWSKI <address@hidden>
Date:   Tue Nov 19 16:08:31 2013 +0100

So yes, I think it was on Nov 22, I did a git clone git://git.linphone.org/linphone-iphone.git --recursive
And got that revision, and I went in to the README and ran the makefiles as directed.  I did get all of the submodules to build after correcting one minor problem in a makefile.  I then loaded the project in Xcode, and all of the libraries and frameworks were located and in the correct place, and the only error there was the number of arguments to that function call.  Commenting out the one extra argument in the function call got me past the error in Xcode, but then I couldn't get SIP authentication to happen.  I poked around for a while to try and figure out why, but have decided the best route to take is to work on getting the version of software that matches what is in the app store now since that SIP authentication works fine.