Re: [Linphone-developers] Latest iOS branch fails to authenticate and ot

From: Cool guy
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Latest iOS branch fails to authenticate and other broken things
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 10:30:23 +0530

Are you able to build sub-modules ? which linphone-iPhone version you checkout from git ? Is it "origin/master tag-2.1.1" dated-19th Nov ?

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 1:02 AM, Richard Zinn <address@hidden> wrote:
Can anyone tell me what the latest tag or rev is that is fully tested and confirmed to work for iOS?  I checked out the latest on the master branch today and I get this:  Semantic issue, too many arguments to function call:

LinphoneAuthInfo* auth_info =linphone_auth_info_new([usernameField.text UTF8String]

,[usernameField.text UTF8String]

,[passwordField.text UTF8String]

,NULL

,NULL

,linphone_proxy_config_get_domain(proxyCfg));

The .h file for that function looks like this:

LINPHONE_PUBLIC LinphoneAuthInfo *linphone_auth_info_new(const char *username,

const char *userid,

const char *passwd,

const char *ha1,

const char *realm);

Anyway, just to show that what's showing up as the latest in git is not tested.

I looked in to this further and the issue is that the submodules that you get when checking out linphone-iphone master are detached from head too early.  Is the right thing to do to go in to each of the submodules and check out the very latest?  Or a specific branch?

Thanks in advance.