[Linphone-developers] linphone-iphone crash on call_accept and unexpecte

From: Yuriy Sekretar
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linphone-iphone crash on call_accept and unexpected network problems
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 17:23:19 +0200

Hi, all.
    Having some issues with application crashes.

From time to time I am having issue with iPhone and Android application crash when accepting call either there are some connection problems
   or server side ended call unexpectedly.
Crash happens inside liblinphone so it can not be catch using iOS standard tools.

   Usually it happens with this lines of commands
   call=linphone_core_get_current_call([AppManager getLc]);
   linphone_core_accept_call([AppManager getLc], call);
   linphone_core_mute_mic([AppManager getLc], true);
   linphone_call_enable_camera(call, false);

And I am getting either EXC_BAD_ACCESS or error connected to OpenGL rendering.

   Thank you in advance for your answers

Yuriy